Friday, September 21, 2012

No Limits - 20/09/2012

I haven't made any changes since last time about besides getting my suspension alignment just right and added new brake pads. Need a brake fluid flush ~1lt and re did all the floating caliper slide pins.
I widen the arches as well.
- Over fenders DIY see here
- Brakes - moved to a new pad XP10 at the front and XP8 at the rear see here
              - bleeders to make life easy see here
- Engine pitch limiter (custom) see here
- new shims see here (I have now corrected my alignment. It took three shots @_@ so not cheap!)

Previous wheel alignment stuff see here
And another attempt here


Waiting ^_^


Short Circuit - No improvements in time @_@ - I think i am loosing confidence and driving is all over the place
According to RaceChrono time was 59.72 (previously was a 59.52 see here)



Long Circuit - I was happy for my first attempt in over a year
According to my RaceChrono theoretical best time is 1:10.67 and i ran a 1:11.32


Drive home






No comments:

Post a Comment