Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rcolt Engine Build Update & Assorted Parts

If you have been following I am in the process of aiding a forged build for a friend. Plus at the same time I am collected assorted bit for my own forged build.
Previous parts are seen here: /forged-4g15-pick-list-continued.html

More photos - /bent-rod-z27ag-4g15-more-to-come.html

More on our motor - 4G15T - /z27a-4g15-engine-re-assembly-torque.html

Parts /rcolt-rebuild-pick-list-part-numbers.html




More rods and seals :)
These rods are along time coming. These are H-Beam vs. my other order of X Beams.













I also sourced some new tires for my mates E92 M3.
We went for a 275/35 for the rears and a 245/40 for the front. These seem a lot softer than my Toyo R1R. These are the NT05's. I think they getting close to the rcomp territory.



















I wanted to do a timelapse over night. No go :( though, why? Because i left the home without a battery charger :(











I ordered new valve stem seals and spring seats.





SEAT, VALVE SPRING -
MD151527 (SET OF 16) $4 ea

SEAL, INLET VALVE STEM
MD302172      (SET OF 08) $8 ea

SEAL, EXHAUST VALVE STEM
MD307341      (SET OF 08) $11 ea


*approx price

No comments:

Post a Comment