Monday, March 4, 2013

Z27AG RColt - MR307282 with 294MM Discs - Fitment




If you have been following, I have been looking for a way to upgrade my brakes. I have ordered brembo bolt on adapters to trail (one day).
But in the interim I wanted to upgrade rotors to hopefully dissipate heat and survive track.
I came across the Outlander caliper mounts. Which I then purchased and fitted :)
To my luck they were a perfect match to the Evo twin pots I have.








I also couldn't fit it under a 15" rim, so I treated myself to a bigger rim :)

I believe this means people with Evo twin pots can run a bigger discs OR maybe fit the entire brake setup of an Outlander '05, twin pots.









With my current DiY Widebody
/wide-body-fenders-rcolt-version-i.html
I will need to run a 25mm spacer on the 7.5" fronts and a 15mm spacer on the rears to fill the guard.

H&R do a 67.1mm Centre bore spacer So sad Gktech only do 66.1mm CBs (Nissan) as they are cheaper and easier to get.
 - HUB CENTRIC RING SPACERS OD=73mm / ID=67.1mm




















I also cut of the dust shield. I was thinking of running ducts? But then i got lazy and just cut the biatch off lol

Cross reference - Evo vs Outlander


See previous information here:
/z27ag-rcolt-mr307282-with-294mm-discs
/project-mu-or-carbotech-276mm-or-294mm






The caliper mount fitted to the twin pots

In the background you can see how i used a pipe worm drive clamp to secure the strut lock ring. Under the clamp is rubber :) to aid grip











I have also ordered something like this.
My other plan is to run Z32 calipers as they are lighters and smaller and cheaper.






--- The Upgrade ---

Mitsubishi LEGNUM ( IMPORT ) V6 turbo 1995 - Front Slotted Rotor
Part # RDA7625
Rotor Type: V
Diameter: 294
No of Bolt Holes: 5

EBC YELLOWSTUFF MITSUBISHI Legnum 2.5 VR4 96-2008 FRONT BRAKE PADS (UPGRADE QUALITY ) - Part No: DP4954R

Parts needed:
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Dual piston calipers
2005 Mitsubishi Outlander brake caliper brackets MR307282
2005 Mitsubishi Outlander Slotted rotors (11.6" rotor vs GSX 10.9")

GSX brakes, you just need the bracket from the outlander and outlander rotors
The caliper itself is the same from the GSX to that year outlander.

When it comes to large diameter rotor, it is necessary to escape out of the caliper that much. That item here. It is the caliper support of Regnum VR-4 early type.  Yen (excluding tax) 9450 support, individual caliper MR307282 x2  There is no left and right.  Comparison with the photo three evo caliper support. Caliper body is also the same, but also leg Evo 3, the amount of the difference between the diameter of the rotor, caliper support for vertical leg I would be great.

Comparison of the rotor.  · 5A rotor 14 inches genuine left  -evo 3 rotor 15 inches center  -right Regnum rotor 16 inches
- 255 millimeters rotor genuine 5A, in diameter.
- Evo 3 Rotor 275 millimeters in diameter.
- Regnum rotor 294 millimeters in diameter.

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/en/userid/286662/car/180328/1872404/note.aspx

another option http://www.ats-brake.com/main.html





No comments:

Post a Comment