Sunday, July 12, 2015

Tribute - My Daily - B18 Civic EG - 21xxxxKm








What started out as a project car soon became my daily as I started modify the Colt further and further.


I think it has now been with me over 3years! Maybe over 4.
But in that time it has been a life saver.  Its been my ute more times than I can count.
Helped me move houses as well.
6months ago she got written off, I was hit in the rear 1/4 panel (passenger side).


I bought it back for $150 (the salvage price).
I don't understand how someone can put a price on my car, as I was the one who got hit.
They valued it at just over $2000.
It is worth a lot more than $2000.  I looked on gumtree, couldn't find anything that had been looked after.  So I kept it, fixed up some of the issues.
Rear trailing arm seems to have some serious toe still.
Body panels need some work, one day I will get around to it.
Lately its received some SSR HART wheels with R1R 195/50/15.
A brake booster, a clutch master + the needed flushes.
New CV boots, the timing belt change and a bunch of other small things.


/project-civic-eg-with-b18c.html
/b18c2-eg-tlc-timing-belt-installation.html
/honda-p30a-rebuildoverhaul-from-b18c-eg.html

Lower and upper ball joint boots are shot.






















Took out the passenger shaft for a new boot
I need to flush the PS fluid.










Working out my engine mounts.
Tempted to change them?









Worlds crappiest job, CV BOOTS!!
Bought new CV joints, its the wrong type.
I believe I have integra shafts.
















1 comment:

  1. Sega's HyperX Cloud Revolver S Wired Dolby 7.1
    The HyperX Cloud titanium nose rings Revolver S is the blue titanium latest headset from Kingston, and it comes pre-loaded with titanium max trimmer 40 built-in games. Plug and play titanium gr 5 Dolby Surround 7.1 audio  Rating: 4.4 where to buy titanium trim · ‎9 reviews

    ReplyDelete