Thursday, November 26, 2015

WA Sprint Championship Round 8 - 25/10/2015 - Oyster Cove - 5.08km


Time to play catchup.

In one month I installed a new motor, custom exhaust, larger turbo and broke it in.  I did this between the two race events.On the morning before the race we decided to do some tuning.  After an hour of tuning something let go, the car still sits but I don't have a good feeling.
Prior to something letting going the VF34 responded really well.  We tried cranking it and it sounded as if it had lost compression.


So we towed the Colt back, hopped into my mates car drove home and took the blue beast out.
I arrived 5mins before my lap was about to start, I was a bit scattered brained.  Can't remember what number I was but I jumped straight on after driving over 100km to get there.

Civic-ku! Besides blowing a 5km smoke screen it ran well.  Brakes were rough, but it was fun.
I added my Colt time from session 1 as a comparison, it still holds well.
/wa-sprint-championship-round-1-832015.html

No comments:

Post a Comment