Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Track Prep - Z27AG Goes to War IV





This time I was to head out to the MC Motorsport event.
Usually I don't like these events because of the zero warm up/cool down :(
But I wanted to test the car and the competition.








The car received a new FMIC - and in doing so I had to redo the pipe work and oil return.

/custom-rcolt-td04-fmic-install.html






Rear rotor 303mm oversized disc upgrade test -
/oversized-rear-rotors-big-brake-upgrade.html


















Thermal block delete - even though I had already disabled it.
/m20x15-ss-hollow-tube-oil-filter.html
/oil-cooler-install-for-rcolt-z27ag-how.html

















The track.


The car also got a new catch can, no idea if it has caught anything, lazy to check.
Still in its early days as far as designs go.

Previous Entries: 
/track-prep-z27ag-goes-to-war-iii.html


















I cut up the OEM PCV one way valve.

No comments:

Post a Comment